Monday 9 March 2015

'100 Mostly Useless Questions About Me' Challenge! Part 2

Part two! Questions 26 - 50 are answered below.

  1. Are you double jointed? No. 
  2. If you could be any age, what age would you be? I'd be fourteen forever. Fourteen is a good age.
  3. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair? Nope. But I have got it stuck in someone else's hair.
  4. Do you ride roller coasters? Hello?! Who doesn't?!
  5. What's your favorite carnival ride? It would definitely be 'The Scissors' and 'The Sky Flyer'. 
  6. What is your dream car? One that does all the driving for me, lol.
  7. What is your favorite cartoon of all time? Tom and Jerry.
  8. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? No, and I never want to.
  9. If so, would you eat another one? Read above.
  10. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? Scream. 
  11. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope. But I really want to ride on top of an ambulance. That would be so fun.
  12. Can you pick something up with your toes? Noo...and I don't want to try either.
  13. How many remote controls do you have in your house? Like, seven.
  14. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Yeah. And the teacher was all like "Let her sleep, she's had a hard day." No, seriously, I'm not kidding. And this was in, like, grade six. True story.
  15. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year? None. If the question was about flying the airplane, then that would be a whole different story.
  16. How many foreign countries have you visited? Um...I think one. Lol.
  17. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal? No! I don't want a medal! They do nothing. Except show off how fabulous you are. And that's not really the point of a medal. Now I'm just confusing myself.
  18. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy? Rich and unhappy. At least then I have a chance of making myself happy.
  19. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float? Floatin.
  20. Do you ask for directions when you are lost? Kind of. I ask where they're going, and if I can come with them.
  21. Have you ever held a Mexican jumping bean? No.
  22. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland? I reckon Alice in Wonderland. She's lost. I guess I am too, in my own way.
  23. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points? Box of crayon with broken points. At least I could still use them. Like, what would I use an empty ant farm for?
  24. Do you prefer light or dark bread? Light. 
  25. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs? Scrambled. The yolk on its own is yucky. 
This challenge is going pretty well. If I had people to tag, I would, but I don't. I have no blogger buddies (yet!).

~ayumii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)