Tuesday 10 March 2015

'100 Mostly Useless Questions About Me' Challenge! Part 3

Questions 51 - 75!

--------------------------

Pick-up line of the day (yes, it's back): I lost my number, can I have yours?

--------------------------
  1. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas? Nope. Nothing exciting ever happens in the car.
  2. Do you talk in your sleep? I don't know, actually. Apparently once I said 'unicorns smashed my potato...' in my sleep, so I don't know.
  3. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn? Shovel snow. Then I'll do the procrastinating thing and start building Olaf.
  4. Have you ever played in the rain? I don't know...I can't remember.
  5. Did you make mud pies? No, but I did make magical potions. I almost drank it. I was this close to getting hospitalised.
  6. Have you ever broken a bone? No.
  7. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten? Of course I would! Then I would keep it.
  8. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator? I thought they were the same thing...
  9. Do you drink pepsi or coke? Both. Although Pepsi will always be wannabe Coke to me.
  10. What's your favorite number? 69...PSYCH! 4.
  11. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car? I'd be a sports car, I guess...
  12. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel? Nope.
  13. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub? Yes! Like, so many times.
  14. Do you use regular or deodorant soap? I think regular...
  15. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house? Yeah. Long story.
  16. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices? Simpsons' voices, cause nobody reads the credits, so I wouldn't be recognised. At all.
  17. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? Lucy Hale. Or Selena Gomez.
  18. Do you need corrective lenses? No. But...if I had purple contact lenses then that would be awesome.
  19. Would you hang out with / date someone your best friend didn't like? Yeah. They can go suck it. I'm just kidding! I'd come to a consensus with them both.
  20. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like? Yeah...but I'd ignore them.
  21. Have you ever returned a gift? No. That's rude.
  22. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you? No. That's also rude.
  23. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? I don't even know. Kayaking?
  24. If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be? I'll pass.
  25. How many pairs of shoes do you own? //starts counting// I have no idea.
~ayumii

2 comments:

  1. I love how you tell it like it is. That's something I'm sometimes afraid to do. I don't say much, but I will speak my mind when it comes down to it.

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your stories are brilliant, they have so much depth. I wish I could write like you!

      ~ayumii

      Delete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)