Friday 6 March 2015

How to Follow My Blog

Somebody has asked me (she shall be referred to as Satan's Devil Child that I have to put up with everyday) "How the hell do you follow this blog? I mean, it has no follow buttons or anything." to which I replied "Not everything is as simple as a button, child." (pffft I sound like such a pedophile) Lol, jks. I just went "Uhm...I'll google it." So I did. And for future reference, here's how you follow my blog.

-------------------------------

  1) Go to Blogger. Make sure you are signed in to your Google account. Or I think it will ask you to sign if you aren't, so you can sign in there.
 2) You will see a section called 'Reading List'. Do what it says, click the add button on the left.
 3) Put my blog URL in. If you don't know what an URL is, (I'm going to assume you're from the caveman days and you've got a stone computer and everything) it basically means my website address. Just copy and paste this into the box:

http://thisblogdoesnotevenexist.blogspot.com.au/

 4) Choose whether you want people to know you're following my blog (and let me see as well), or follow me anonymously. This step is not really that important.
 5) Well done! You have completed Following Blogs 101.

-------------------------------

Now you know how to do it, follow my blog. I like having followers. It gives me a feeling of power and satisfaction. Joking, I'm joking (but you would too if you had a blog as fabulous as mine).

~ayumii




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)