Monday 30 March 2015

That Moment When...

Hey guys! You know those teenager posts that you can totally relate to? Well, here's a collection of some of the ones I can relate to (because I have no ideas at the moment for what I should post...comment below what you'd like to see on this blog)...


This happened to me the other day, actually. I zoned out and I was full-on staring at this year 9 kid, and when I finally realised I looked away and I could hear the guy telling his friends about the creepy girl sitting by the lockers. Talk about awkward!


Yes! I swear, sometimes I have a hearing deficiency. They're all like "...chocolate...banana...okay?" And I'm just like "Uhm...yes, totally. I agree with you. Go for it. Uh-huh." And then they give me this weird look like I didn't hear anything that they just said.


Yeaaah...I've had strangers ask me for candy...so awkward...but it's hilarious when you do it to someone else. One of my best friends (who wasn't my best friend at the time) had a bag of skittles, and I swear I must have been the most annoying human being in the history of the universe. I probably begged for candy every two seconds. And that is the story of how we became besties...jks, jks.


Me after every book I've read recently (except for Captain Underpants).


This usually happens with other people's parents.

Them: Hello, Ayumii. How's it going?
Me: Good.
Them: That's good.
//awkward silence//
Them: Well, I'd better get going. Nice talking to you!
Me: Yep.

I'm just one of those really awkward people who can't hold conversations...

What's your 'That Moment When...'? Comment below!

~ayumii

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! These happen to me ALL the time!
    Did you know, it takes 4 seconds for a silence to become awkward!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I didn't know that! I'll keep that in mind for the next awkward situation that I find myself in (which won't be very long, I assure you). Thanks for commenting!

      ~ayumii

      Delete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)