Wednesday 8 April 2015

A Story

   **Note: Two posts in one day...hope I'm not overwhelming y'all. Even if the other one was short and was just about me screaming my head off about having 7 followers XD

I wrote a story. Tell me what you think.

In the distance stood two figures. One had the tough, muscular physique of a boy, and the other had the slim and curvy shape of a girl. As you watched, you could see them talking, no, something more than that. Bickering. Fighting, with their words. Their hurtful, venomous words. The boy reached out to her, but she recoiled. And she ran.

Into the woods.

The boy stared at the space when she had stood for a long time, and eventually, he too, ran, deep, deep, into the woods.

But perhaps it was too late, for they never came back.

*****

"Chrys! Chrys, just...listen to me! Chrys!" I pleaded. She didn't listen, as usual. She never seemed to hear what I said, not when she was like this. "Chrys, look, I-"

"I'm not angry with you."

"You're...you're not?"

She said nothing in return, just sort of looked at me with her sad, sad, eyes. I couldn't tell what she was thinking in that head of hers. I chanced a peek at her face. Her soft brown hair, dyed blue at the tips. Her green eyes. Her perfect lips. God, it was so much to take in. Too much. "Chrys..." I breathed softly.

"I...have to go." she turned to leave, but I caught her hand. She looked at me expectantly.

"Nothing." I muttered, and let her hand fall. Before I knew it, she was gone.

*****

Chapter(?) One, END.

So, I hope you enjoyed that. I might write another chapter. I might not. (I NEED A NAME FOR THE BOY WHO'S WITH CHRYS)

~ayumii

4 comments:

  1. Omg omg omg omg omg

    This is ACTUALLY AMAZING! I'm not just saying this to be polite! It almost as good as my 3rd favourite book!

    When it is done...

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should add to this story. Maybe the boy could be named after a book character that you like. Sorry, I can't think of any right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. I've got a name for the boy, and yes, he IS named after a book character that I like! You read my mind :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)