Sunday 19 April 2015

Blog Button

I have created a majestical blog button that hopefully works.



Is it working? It should be working. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be working (apart from the fact that a blindfolded monkey with three fingers could program better than me). Okay, if it doesn't work, please tell me. I am so bad with all this coding stuff. Gosh. //crosses fingers// please work. Blog Button Gods, if you can hear me now, please let this thing work!

I'll try and get a "Grab My Button" sidebar thingy up too, so be warned. More horrible programming coming your way :D

~ayumii

7 comments:

  1. I think it suits! You did a great job! You must do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Internet. Maybe I should do a tutorial...

      Delete
  2. Hey! I have just been through some of your blogs and Im like, O.o this is awesome! I adore your blog posts! They are so much better than mine... The button does work, and I agree with Miss Internet, you should do a tutorial because I know zilch about coding and this could help me. I love your sense of humour as well, quite funny and it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll get a tutorial up then. I'm glad you like my blog xx

      Delete
  3. Neat button ! This is Hannah from The Blogger's Blog, please list your email (so we can send you an invite to the blog) : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also im going to add your button : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :)
      I'll add your button too.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)