Monday 27 April 2015

I Don't Like Pools

  **I have joined a new group blog called The Blogger's Blog. Go check it out :)

I really, really do not like pools. Well, maybe not so much the pool. I just don't like what you have to do in a pool, which is swim.

I do not like swimming.

And I never will.

Now, I respect all you swimmers out there. I really do. The ability to swim fifty metres with a single breath while looking like a majestic emperor penguin is quite amazing. Unfortunately I do not have that astounding ability, and as a result I look like a mutant dolphin-toad crossover with a missing dorsal fin trying to do the moonwalk horizontally. Trust me, you'll be mentally blinded forever. Also, I get to the five metre mark and I swallow about a ton of water. Like, seriously, is it that hard to swim? 

The answer is YES.

And the worst part? I had to swim ten laps. Ten fur-reaking laps. Ten up-and-downs. Ten to-and-back trips of torture (alliteration! My english teacher would be proud). I had endure several weird glances from the people in the slow lane. I swear I hit about twenty people with my flailing arms and legs. 

The moral of the story //cough// rant //cough//: Ayumii cannot swim.

~ayumii

6 comments:

  1. I've tagged you for the emoji tag! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm new to your blog and I love it.This was a funny and cool post xxx
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE swimming but not really in local pools. In the beach it's sooooo much better. No chlorine, it's not inside and It's just so much more fun!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, although I still try to keep away from swimming altogether...but the beach is still much more fun than a pool!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)