Saturday 4 April 2015

Photography Skills

So, I went to //place name censored due to author's incredible paranoia of stalkers discovering her location//. And I was extremely bored. Like, seriously. What are you gonna do when your parents tell you to stop feeding popcorn to the ducks? Take a heap of photos, of course. Now, our family owns a pretty bad camera, and the pictures I took at night were not so fabulous. But //optimism// at least they look like something out of Doctor Who (in case you haven't noticed, I am a HUGE whovian). I have decided to share some of the photos...//cringes//

My friend Lily in mid-air.
The invasion of the ducks...I dropped a piece of popcorn.
I tried. I really did. But it looks a tad...off, for some reason. Meh.
I found a playground and the swings were free XD
I really like this picture. It's very peaceful.
The Disney Castle! Doctor Who style XD
One of the many clock towers that were there. I think it looks pretty cool from this angle. More Doctor Who...ehehe.
You can see a flag flying at the top. I think it adds a nice touch.
And that's it, ladies and gentlemen! Ignore the timestamp in the bottom right corner. I may not be the best photographer, but at least I had fun. Which photo was your favourite?

~ayumii

8 comments:

  1. You are soooooo talented! My faves are the 4th and 5th one down!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lexie! To be honest, me too ;)

      ~ayumii

      Delete
  2. Hi Whovian! I've been here before, I think. I can't remember if I left a comment before or not. But anyway- this is my second visit and I'll be pressing the follow button now! (any blog I visit more than once must be absolutely amazing and follow-worthy).
    I personally like #2 and #5!
    The time stamp at the corner is making the photograph look even more original. I like it- you should definitely keep it as your signature photography style. (just a suggestion though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining the Adipose Army (the followers XD)! And now that I think about it, yeah, the timestamp looks kinda cool. I'll keep it. Thanks for the suggestion!

      ~ayumii

      Delete
  3. WOW! Okay, wow! These pictures are just. AH! The Doctor Who reference *claps*. Fabulous. I adored the 2, 3, and 5 ones the best!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noor! I absolutely adore your blog. Thanks for joining the Adipose Army!

      ~ayumii

      Delete
  4. Photo #5 is so good! It looks like some mystical place from a book. You're a great photographer. I like to try taking nature photos, but I've found that I'm better at editing than I am at taking photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)