Sunday 2 August 2015

The First Clue


So.

The first clue is up.

Oh, were you expecting a big, flashing neon sign that said "Clue One:" in big bold letters? Well, too bad! These clues are subtle, silent, and stealthier than a drunk ninja in high heels. It's up to you to find out what's different on my blog...

(By the way, I'll try to make it hard, but not too hard. Like, I totally won't go into one of my posts and underline a certain word. Why would I do that?)

Once again, good luck. (And remember, plaster the picture everywhere!)


13 comments:

  1. NO I CAN'T FIND IT, I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN ON YOUR BLOG FOR A HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a clue for the clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clue is very very very very subtle (I seriously wasn't kidding), so don't worry. I'm not expecting anyone to find it anytime soon. //winks and then laughs evilly//

      Delete
  2. This is hard. I'm still looking for what looks different. I'll comment again when I find it!

    ~ Sarah : )
    * The Joys Of Life *

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bad at these types of things! Well I'll try for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, you put, " The Apidose Army" ?. I don't know just random guesses. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not telling (in order to keep the game fair, cause I'm not giving out hints at the moment)! //winks//

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Don't worry, I really wasn't kidding when I said it was subtle. But keep trying!

      Delete
  6. I think I've got it, but I don't understand what it means!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)