Friday 29 July 2016

Cringing At My Old Posts

We're going on a trip
Just to cringe at all my sh*t
(It was the only thing that rhymed I'm sorry)

It's been a while, so why not?

















Why did I think "hai" was cool? Why?! Gosh darn it, ruining those first impressions like a boss. Good going, Ayumii. Let's move on before the headaches start rolling in.


(From "Locked Outside", March 3rd 2015)



No, you didn't.







Oh, for the love of...it's not even a gOOD PICK UP LINE


(From "TaxiLP: SUBSCRIBE!", March 5th 2015)




No. Just...what? //makes a face// No!


(From "'100 Mostly Useless Questions About Me' Challenge! Part 4", March 11th 2015)



I don't know why, but I get a feeling, just, you know, a tiny one, that I was pretty desperate.


(From "A Story", April 8th 2015)






NO NO NO NO NO NO WHAT IS THIS
Get the bleach. Get the extra-strong super-duper rib-tickling throat-scorching mega omega alpha beta delta 99.9% bacteria-free bleach so I can wash my brain out with it.


(From "I'm A Bad Blogger/Emoji Tag", May 6th 2015)









Ever heard of oxygen? You know? The substance that you breathe in so you can live?


(From "Poem #2", May 24th 2015)













I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. What...I don't even...I can't even begin to explain the level of cringe I feel right now.


(From "The Next Clue + TMI Tag", August 7th 2015)






Ayumii, Ayumii, Ayumii. Listen. Clary and Jace belong together. They're like...superglued together with holy angel blood. That's how much they belong with each other. So you can't just go in there and steal Jace. I'm so ashamed of my younger self, honestly.


(From "The Traitors by Tom Becker - A Book Review", August 17th 2015)












Woah woah woah woah. Chill. They're just fictional characters. They can starve if they want. Shh. Calm down.


Annnnnd we're done. I can't do any more of this without deleting my entire blog (ᗒᗩᗕ)

Hope you enjoyed this little cringe session and (hopefully) I'll be back soon with another post.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)